Have been tagged by Nazish Rehman @ http://nazishrahman.blogspot.com/2009/06/truly-me-100-truths.html. Thanks dude :) Well, will try to answer them. Here it goes.
1. Last drink: Coffee
2. Last phone call : To my friend
3. Last text message: To another friend
4. Last song you listened to: Don't remember
5. Last time you cried: A fortnight ago maybe
Have you ever?...
6. Dated someone twice: No
7.Been cheated on?: No
8. Kissed someone & regretted it?: No
9. Lost someone special?: No
10. Been depressed?: Not really
11. Been drunk and threw up?: Naaa
Four Favourite Colors...
12. Black
13. Red
14. Lavender
15. White..
First times....
16. Made new friends: In kindergarten obviously
17. Fallen out of love: No
18.Laughed until you cried: Yes……lot of times. Don't remember the first time.
19. Met someone who changed you: Kind of yes, but changed a few things, not completely.
20. Found out who your true friends were?: Once I joined medical college!!!
21. Found out someone was talking about you: First year of medicine!!
Have You..
22. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: Nope!!
23. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: All of them!!
24. How many kids do you want to have: That's a long long way to go yet . why think about it now? lolz
25. Do you have any pets: No
26. Do you want to change your name: Never
27. What did you do for your last birthday: Was working at the casualty!!! lolz. went out with friends and later with family in the evening.
28.What time did you wake up today: suprisingly, 7 am .
29. What were you doing at midnight last night: Writing a poem
30. Name something you CANNOT wait for: people who make you wait for them
31. Last time you saw your father: An hour ago
32. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I wish i could go back to my past and rectify all my mistakes.
33.Most Visited wed web page: gmail.com
What's Your...
34. Name: Chandana Shekar
35. Nicknames: Mini, and loads of others.
36. Zodiac sign: Aries
37. Male or female or transgender: female
38. Elementary: Ideal jawa rotary school, Mysore
39. School: Marimallappa's High school, Mysore
40. Colleges: Sadvidya PU college and JSS Medical College, Mysore
41.Hair color: Black
42. Long or short: adequate enough :)
43. Height: 5 feet 5 inches
44. Do you have a crush on someone?: Oh yeah, sure :)
45. Ever been in love?: I wonder!!!
46. Piercings?: ear
47. Tattoos?: no
48. Righty or lefty: Righty
49. First surgery: The one I did was a caesarian section ( assisted my mom). The one I got done was a fracture open reduction when I was in class 6!!!
50. First piercing: When i was a kid
51. First best friend: Arpitha and Dhanya, in kindergarten
52. First sport you loved: Ring-a-ring-a roses I guess. lolz. 'First one' you see :)
53. First pet: I never had a pet
54. First vacation: Can't remember
55. First concert:In class 2 ( other than the school ones)
56. First crush: A senior at High school
Right Now...
57. Eating: No
58. Drinking: No
59. I'm about to: Have my dinner
60. Listening to: The fan making some sound
61. Waiting for: Mom to get back home from work
Your Future...
62. Want kids?: Ofcourse ya
63. Want to get married?: Oh yeah, That goes without saying!
64. Careers in mind?: Mind's a better place for it be, than on paper :)
Which is better with the opposite sex...??
65. Lips or eyes: Eyes
66. Hugs or kisses: I'd say both!!
67. Shorter or taller: Taller sure
68. Older or Younger:Older maybe.
69. Romantic or spontaneous: Both ofcourse…..
70. Nice stomach or nice arms: Arms yeah.Does that need to be asked?!?!?
71. Sensitive or loud: Neither. I don't like sensitive guys, but neither should they be too loud.
72. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
73. Trouble maker or hesitant: Neither again
Have you ever...??
73. Kissed a stranger: Naa
74. Lost glasses/contacts: I don't use them
75. Sex on first Date: Naaa
76. Broken someone's heart: Yes
77. Had your own heart broken: Not really
78. Been arrested: Naa
79. Turned someone down: Yes. Couldn't help it
80. Cried when someone died: Yes
81. Liked a friend that is a boy?: No
DO YOU BELIEVE IN...
82. Yourself: Most of the times
83. Miracles: Oh Yes
84. God: yes
85. Love at first sight: No idea
86. Heaven: No idea
87. Santa Claus: I used to.
88. Kiss on the first date?: Naa
89. Angels: Yes….. I wish I could have one
90. Devils: Definitely…thr r many
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY...
91. Is there one person you want to be with right now?:Yes
92. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? Naa
93. Wanted to kill someone ever?: Naa
94. Among you blog mates, whom would you like to kiss?: None
95. Committed a blunder and regretted later?: Maybe, don't remember
96. Wanted to steal your friend's boyfriend / girlfriend?: No ways ya
ASSOCIATE WITH SOMETHING YOU WEAR...
97. White: Salwar or a t shirt
98. Black: All attires. From jeans to evening gowns. I love wearing black.
99. Red: An evening gown maybe
100. Pink: A night suit or a salwar maybe. I don't wear pink very often
So there go my answers. Enjoyed answering them :) I would love to pass on the tag to my fellow bloggers, siddhanth, pritesh, pratap, neha ansal, neha silam, anand, quirky mon, chinmaya, pri, dhanni and the followers of my blog. Waiting to read your answers guys :)
Chandana C. Shekar
3 comments:
cool cool...
Well answered doctor...now know more about u!!!!
n ya seems u were really honest....well done!!!
hmm....many "nos"!!..hehe...
thanks for the tagg
Post a Comment