I'm almost all set for Shruthi's wedding. The not-done part is getting done too. Being the bride's friends, all of us are really excited for this wedding. I'm just hoping and praying and wishing and everything, that I GET LEAVE FROM HOSPITAL!!! Hope it happens. Very badly hope so..Coz I'm asking leave on those days which are supposed to be the busy days in the hospital!! But what can I do?!? Her wedding is scheduled to be so.! Well, hoping for the best!!I very badly want to attend the wedding.
Chandana C. Shekar
4 comments:
Be positive...hope u get leave n enjoy your frnds marriage!!!
really hope so...these people suck ur blood!!
hey, dont worry yaar, just flash ur lovely smile and u will get the leave...getcha...n have fun...i recently attended my best friends wedding...n it ws awesome fun...enjoi n play loads of pranks...:)
@nazish- thanks.. hope so..
@brocas- true..
@neha- hope so :)thanks
Post a Comment