June 29, 2009

J-L-T

For some reason, I'm in love with the picture I've posted in my previous post. No idea as to why. Life seems relaxed at the moment. Had a 'real' nice time at Shruthi's wedding.I had a few problems to deal with. But nevertheless,everything got sorted out. But yeah, all through the while, I missed a friend. My best friend. When all friends were present at the wedding, this guy was missing. And the fact that he was my best friend made me miss him more. Anyways, maybe I need to get used to it. He lives far from here now, and sure won't be able to make it for the forthcoming friends' weddings too. But still, few friends can't be replaced I guess. I just don't get the comfort level that he and I shared, with anybody else..Well, maybe this is why they say, 'All happy things come to an end'. :-(

I'm glad I got a 3 day break from the hospital :) Missed two continous OPDs. All thanks to Shruthi's wedding :)

Mysore's weather is back to its normal pace. Just the way I love it. Cool, cold, drizzling, raining... Just the way I always loved Mysore. :) But everybody's so busy with their lives , that my friends and I don't get to hang out much liked we used to do earlier.. Wish to go to Chamundi Hill for a drive someday now.. :)

Watched a movie "The other end of the line". Oh, I loved it absolutely. Two completely different people and one cute sweet love story.That's how I always love stories. Any girl who is romantic would love to live that story. I would...Any day!!

Haven't got to talk to my brother for a while now. That's pretty unusual with me. Well, maybe I'll call him today.

Well, a lot more stuff happening in life. But as we always say, its 'nothing significant'. So, I'll call it a night here.

Take care people. Cheers :)

Chandana C. Shekar

6 comments:

Neha said...

good, finally u got a nice break from ur routine...n tht too for a friends wedding...what more u can ask for...i hope u get to meet ur best friend soon, as well u get to speak to ur bro...

Keep blogging gal...tc:)

Dr. Chandana Shekar said...

thanks di :)

Dreamer said...

hey...even i wud see dis movie...i love such movies :))

nice update...!
take care! :)

NR said...

lol...pray for mote weddings of your friends so u'll get more breaks!!!

Arun Kumar said...

I agree with u on the 'comfort level' thing..
there are just very few people with whom i can connect with easily... I definitely miss them ... even when im with other friends...

Dr. Chandana Shekar said...

@neha di- thanks di.. ya i did speak to him last nite :)

@neha ansal- i surely wud recommend u to, knowing the kind of extra romantic person u are :)

@ nazish- sure dude. i'll pray for urs soon too :)

@arun- yup.. same here..