How would you feel If you sang at your favourite club after one whole year?
How would you feel if you ate your favourite dish after one whole year?
How would you feel if you sat by the riverside with your best friend after one whole year?
How would you feel if you played your favourite game after one whole year?
Great! Awesome! Amazing! Fantastic! Whoo! Yippee! or maybe even, 'Words can't explain'... Right?
Yeah right, that's how I'm feeling right now. I'm back to something!!. Something I really loved doing. Something that always gave me bliss. Something that always brought a smile on my face. Something which people associated me with. Something for which I was appreciated. Something for which, my family felt proud of me. Something for which, my friends gifted me presents. Something for which, the guy I had a crush on, liked me too. Something which allowed me to play my favourite game-to play with words. Something which made me feel the world is indeed beautiful. Something which made me feel that I'm quite the romantic. Something, which somehow, was a reason for me to be glad. Something, which I thought, I would never live without. Yeah, I'm back to POETRY!!
Hadn't written since almost a year, except for two poems. If I think back in retro, I actually don't find a reason as to why I stopped writing. But when I realised that I have stopped writing poetry and I ought to start writing, there I had- 'a block'!! I don't know how and why, but I really couldn't write for a long time. Thoughts and words never got the flow and I didn't want to force them too. But now, fortunately, I'm back with poems. I wrote one today. And the best part was, it just crossed my mind within no time and there, I had it on paper :). Though I feel I'm amateur yet, and I still have the habit of being lazy enough not to edit and refine my poems, I'm really glad that I started writing poems again :) I true and pure heartedly implore to God, that I don't ever get to stop writing poems, ever in my life . :)
Chandana C. Shekar
5 comments:
u should continue to do what u like doing the most...n believe me writing a poem according to me is one of the most difficult jobs..lol!!!
thanks nazish.. :)
damn cool swthrt...sorry i ve been a bit busy with my personal n professional life, so nvr really got a chance to read ur blog...m happy to knw tht u r bck to ur poetry way...great going hon.. :)
heyyy....sooo one of my fav poetess is bakk :))
i am so happy dat u wud start writing agen,reading ur poems was a treat...and it will always be..
WELCOME BAK!!!
MI$$ED UR POEMS :)
@neha di- thanks di. no prob. u can read it whenever u can. its always a pleasure :)
@neha ansal- thanks ya.. by the way, i had posted my new poems in the community re..dono if u read it. jatin commented though.
Post a Comment