May 26, 2010

My Blog Filmfare Moment :-) :-)



 
MY 100TH POST!! Yippee :). I take this post to appreciate the appreciation that I've got from my fellow bloggers. Thanks so much you guys :). Read on and take up the awards that I've passed on.
The first one : By Urvashi,               THE SUNSHINE AWARD

Thanks dear :) I pass this on to Neha, A dreamygal, An ordinary gal, Sylvia, Peggy , Swatantra, Insignia, Deepak and Priyanka

The second: By Urvashi again,      FREAKING FABULOUS BLOG AWARD

Rules for the award :List five current obsessions.
Well, My Satio ofcourse!!, water, my blog and my nail colours ;). lolz
I pass this on to R.Ramesh, Bikram, Neha silam, Neha hadkar, Gaurav, Priyanka, Nazish, Illusionaire, Susan.

The thrid one: By Neha, THE AWESOME BLOGGER AWARD

 I pass this on to every single blog where I've commented. So, if i have ever commented on ur  blog, it means to say I have liked it, and this award goes to you :). Please do take it up.
The fourth, by Neha again,  HUMANE AWARD

Okay, this one goes to all my fellow bloggers. Please do take it up, all of you. All of you are very nice human beings and deserve this sure :)  

The fifth, by adreamygal, CHEERY ON TOP AWARD
The tag is that I need to boast about three good things about me. Okay , here it is.
1. I'm a doctor. Yippee!
2. I have my own blog (huh?so?)
3. I can talk and talk and talk. (I really can)
Lolz
This one goes to, Neha, Urvashi, Ramesh, Gaurav, Bikram, Pritesh, Insignia

The sixth, by Deepa Kashyap, CIRCLE OF FRIENDS AWARD

Thanks Deepa. It gets passed on to Pratap, Neha Silam,  Ramesh, Bikram, Swatantra, Dhanashree and Siddanth.If my friend Manjunath (kingkhan) had a blog, this wud go to him too. He's been the most prompt one to comment on my blog :) Thanks Manju :).

The seventh, by Deepak, THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD

Thanks buddy. This one gets passed on to Neha Silam, Bikram, Insignia, Susan, Ramesh, Urvashi

I haven't taken up all the tags which come with the award. Felt that would be too much. Sorry!!
Thanks all of u. thanks a ton :)

p.s.-Hope I haven't missed any award meant for me on any blog :)

Honoured,
Chandana C. Shekar :)

18 comments:

Deepak said...

thanx for the two awards.

will take up soon

Insignia said...

Your 100th post!!! Congratulations. Wish you celebrate many more 100s :-)

thanks for those awards. Its raining awards here :-)

Hey yes, you own a Satio? Hows the phone? I almost went to buy it but instead bought Xperia. :-) But wanted to know about Satio's performance.

Bikram said...

Oh chAKKK te fatttee .. wowow its raining awards for you.. Excellent
You deserve all of them for sure ...

Thanks for tagging me on a few of those.. will surly take them up...

All the best and hopefully many more to Come

Bikram said...

On second thoughts I hope the Bikram is me and not someone else :) sorry if thats the case :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on ur 100th post and the awards !!! :)and thanks for passing it on to me too :)

Neha said...

congratulations Doc for the 100th post and so many awards..you deserve each one of them..

and thank you for passing on all the awards that you have got..this really really means a lot :))

R. Ramesh said...

vallah gr8 pat pat pat....

Deepak said...

actually three :-)

thanx

Urvashi said...

congrats for the century... :) :)

Keep going....

thanks for the cherry on top.. :) :)

KParthasarathi said...

Congratulations:)

arvind said...

still lot more to come..
best of luck..

arvind said...

still lot more to come..
best of luck..

Dr. Chandana Shekar said...

@deepak- sure

@insignia- thanks :) hey, satio is lovely. im so very obsessed with it. functionin really well :)

@bikram- thanks. take it up.n bikram means u only bikramjit singh mann.

@adreamygal- thanks.

@neha- thanks di.. take it up :)

@ramesh- thank u :)

@urvashi- thank u :) take it up..:)

@parthasarthi- thank u :)

@arvind- thank u :)

Gaurav said...

Wow! Thank you for the award.

Anonymous said...

Congrats kane:-)thank u... Wish u get lot more awards..

Anonymous said...

Congrats kane:-)thank u... Wish u get lot more awards..

Peggy said...

Congratulations to you on your 100th post. Wow and congratulations on all your awards.
I am truly honored that you gave three...wow three to me.
I of course accept them with great pleasure.
You're awesome and I am thrilled!

Pri said...

thanks for the awards dear..im honoured! :)

and congratulations on your 100th post.
will take up the tag and the awards on my blog soon.

cheers!