I log into my blog after days together and the first thing I notice? 'Why on earth is my blog so pink?!?!?!'. It looks like some 'Legally Blonde' effect!!! But then, its something I myself have put up a few days ago na? Did my liking for it change so soon? U never know!!! Pink is not my favourite colour. I'm not that very girly-girly. But I don't mind using pink. Infact, I like a few things in pink. But still, my blog is looking extremely pinky!!! So me changing it - stat!!! :)
People who have seen the pinky template are most welcome to compare it with the new one :)
Chandana C. Shekar
3 comments:
lol...its because now your mind is thinking the way most doctors think and this truly reflects the template u hav choosen..."white" i suppose docs love this color!!!...lol!!
actually i had this one in the beginning...still like it!!
@ nazish.- nothin like dat. i don favor white much. ill stand with black and red rather :)
@brocas- i liked it too :)
Post a Comment