May 23, 2009

So Pink - Part 2

The title of my previous blog reminds me of an incident.A weird and funny one though :)

Once upon a time, my brother gifted me a perfume. It was called 'So Pink'. The bottle is transparent and the perfume is pink in colour. It's name 'So pink' caught my attention. Felt that some body's named it nicely.I told this to my friend 'X'. I had a huge crush on a guy that particular time and this friend 'X' knew about it. So, when I told her about this perfume's name, I absolutely have no idea what circuits got connected in her brain, that she came with the weirdest of thoughts. She said "Oh, from now on, every time you use the perfume, your guy will love it and will fall for you. That's the effect of 'pink'". I was rolling on the floor when I heard this. She too laughed and everybody there laughed too. But co-incidentally, every time since then that I have used this perfume, some nice thing has happened regarding that guy. Either I've got to see him or talk to him or something. I've tried it on experiment basis too!! And its worked!!! I know you will say its weird. I myself say its weird. But then, truth is truth. I finally end up smiling about it.Every time :)

Chandana C. Shekar

No comments: