May 3, 2009

I'm back :)

When your back, you should be back with a bang. I wanna be back. Back on my very own blog. Back on something I was obsessed with, a while ago. But I have nothing exciting in life that I be back with a so called 'bang'.!! Anyways, first things first- a honest acknowledgement to Nazish Rehman- for being such a punctual follower of my blog, that he instantly commented on my last post too (which I wrote after really long). I had thought that the followers of my blog might have even stopped following my blog, because my absence was for long. But you proved me wrong Nazish!! Thanks so much :) I appreciate it. :)

What do I talk about? Work? aarrgghh!! Anything but not that. Im bugged and disgusted and irritated with JSSH. I get irritated even while driving on the road that leads to JSSH. The friends group that I hang out with, went on a trip to ooty. And guess what!, I missed it! :( Thanks to the postings at hospital. I couldn't get leave :( These are the people I enjoy life most with and I couldnt make it to the trip with them:( God knows if this trip will ever happen again. And yeah, I fell ill too. And I had to go to the hospital with fever! Not as a patient. But as a Doctor!! What rubbish. Reason? Same old thing. Couldn't get leave :(. I'm just waiting for internship to get over.

Life otherwise? Nothing happening. My best friend had come down. Had a real gala time. Enjoyed every single day. It had been a long time since I had such days filled with so much of life. Seniors had their graduation day. And I truly felt our college hosts the most boring grad day. Two friends who were a couple got engaged. Thats some nice news!! Happy for them. God bless them forever :) . An old friend, Bhargavi got married. Happy married life to her. Just can't believe that the girls who I studied and played with are already happily married!!

That's pretty much about life so far ( in the period of my absence on my blog) in short. I'll be right back again, and in full zeal . Till then, take care. Cheers :)

ps: A dear friend got into M.S.(general surgery). Congrats to him and all the very best. Do well chap. nice to have a surgeon friend ;)

Chandana C.Shekar

7 comments:

Sudhir Kekre said...

good that you are back. i liked the way you write.

NR said...

Nice to see u back...lol!!!
Thanks for the acknowledgment...but really not required ya as its the way u write that keeps ppl following your blog...lol this does not mean that u take things for granted n stop posting...hahah!!!

So sad that u missed your trip to ooty...but never mind god must hav had some better plan for u.
Nice to know that your frnd got married as Chandana i know its looks preety different when you see your frnds getting married..at the same time the pace at which time is passing by is really fast. Grad Day functions are boring dosen't matter which coll your in as there's nothing extra that the coll can do.

Cheers mate...take care

Dr. Chandana Shekar said...

thanks both of u :)

broca's area said...

welcome back!!:)

bored with int so early?...lol...

yeah it really hurts when u miss trips withur best buddies....can understand...then tc of ur health...bye:)

p.s-i follw ur blog too sincerely!!:P

S said...

Welcome back :)

It wasn't of the standards, considered good enough to be tagged 'Bang" and make a come-back, the content was nice, but the language and grammatical errors made your content's quality somehow wasted. !!!

Anyways, happy that you are back, and I guess will get quality 'you' stuff from you later and remember Write not for the courtesy of filling up nos. on ur post, write what's ACTUALLY YOU, and having been read ur previous posts, I was expecting something really nice !!

And for the sake of it, I'm posting my blog's link too, just in case if u think its worthy of a comment :D

http://sourav-pandey.blogspot.com/2009/04/dedicated-to-i-onlypart-one.html

Keep writing and God Bless

Dr. Chandana Shekar said...

@brocas- internship in JSSH, that too particularly our batch is the worst thing that can ever happen to anybody! Trust me on that. All the interns at our hospital will second it. If you get to know the things happening here, you too will agree. Anyways,..thanks for commenting :) And sorry, i didn;t acknowledge you. I appreciate it very much that you follow my blog. Thanks :)

Dr. Chandana Shekar said...

@sourav- Thanks for welcoming me back:)Thanks for those comments, but let me make some clarifications- I have not said in my blog that I'm coming back with a 'bang' I have clearly said that I have nothing to come back with a bang- that means to say, im not coming back with a bang!..

Next, That was a very casual write and the mood was very ordinary. The mood was 'bored' infact.Somewhere between 'bored' and 'casual'. So simple language I guess :) No superlatives and adjectives and stuff :)

And hey, I checked the post for grammar mistakes, but I couldn;t find any. If you can please point out the mistakes, I'd be really happy and I'd correct it :)

And yeah, I never write to increase the 'number of posts'. I dono why u felt so.

Thanks for expecting writes on my post. Feel honoured.Will surely keep writing. :) Do have a read :)

I'll surely look into your blog :) Thanks