Sometimes everything in life stays right in its place. Sometimes everything goes wrong as a whole. Your personal life affects your professional life and vice-verse. At times, your work front is awesome, but you personal life is awful. Either you've had a fight at home, or just had a break up with your better half or maybe your bills are high or you have neighbours who throw some unwanted tantrums. It might as well be the other way round- a fussy boss, colleagues who feel J, loads of work and very less pay. Be it anything, name it and we all would have gone through it.
When we think of it in retrospect, we feel its something that's an inevitable part of life and everybody goes through it. Some people even say that if you don't know what sorrow feels like, you'll never be able to enjoy happiness. Maybe.. But when your going through a problem, its tough dude. You might try to find a solution.Maybe even talk to friends and pour your heart out. But then, sometime you end up being ruined. Your day is ruined. Life is short and every day has to be enjoyed. Then why is that these things turn up?.
I think I like this movie 'Bridget Jones' Diary' very much. This is the second time I'm quoting a dialogue from that movie in my blog. There is one line which says something like 'When one part of your life gets into its perfect place, another part just shatters into pieces'. That's so very true. That's god-damn true. Practically speaking, I almost have everything I want in life. But still, I've had problems too. When I've tried to talk about it to friend(s), I've been told that these are not great problems and they(or others) face worse problems than that. But then, its my life dude. Maybe in their life this wouldn't have been a problem. Maybe my threshold for problems is low.Maybe that's because my parents have brought me up in a way that I hardly faced any problems. Thanks to them for that. But still, now its something that I have to sort out and I'm getting screwed up. And to get that thing right, I spend a fortune of a time!!(It's always easier to solve others' problems than yours). If at all it doesn't go right, I crib about it too. I have a problem now. Maybe it'll get solved by morning, or maybe it won't ever get right. But at the moment, its irritating and frustrating and its persistently occupying my mind even though I'm trying to divert my attention towards something else. Sometimes choices in life are hard to make too. And when you start writing about negative things, all you get in your head are negative thoughts. Maybe that's why I'm going on with this..
Whatever it is, at the end of the day, all I wonder is, Why the hell is life so complicated?!?!?!
Chandana C. Shekar
7 comments:
life is complicated cos WE make it tht way...the problems we face are created by us, so who will have the solution to thm? nobody but we only have it...but we are too coward to accept that the prob is created by us..
Just face ur problems like a challenge, learn the lesson n adapt tht in ur life... :)
Life is too short n too nice to be ruined behind such small things...
PS: sorry for the lecture, kindly edit the crap n post it... :)
"life is too short to worry abt small things"!!..:)...tc
Problems....huh...they never leave us the way they found us. Ya i know u can never eliminate problem from your life but the degree of it is that differs. Tough times are very hard and only those who go through can only understand what "Tough Times" are all about. Some are lucky that it ends and ends with a positive result but for some...lol...the hangover carries on..thats the way life is all about.
If u have a problem Chandana its useless to feel irritated and frustrated as u know it that these will not solve your problems. i know its easier said than done but just think about it that it actually increases your problem....just hope for the best and be positive in a negative situation as some positive reaction will come(hope so)!!!
I think we all go through these tough times as its these times u know that either makes u or breaks u. If u survive then u know what kind of person u r then and its sometimes important to go through these times as u see "A SPOON DOES NOT KNOW THE TASTE OF SOUP, NOR DOES A WISDOM FOOL THE TASTE OF WISDOM"!!! U see its difficult to be at the top of a needle without getting pricked!!!
Sorry to have posted a long comment as i really felt like speaking on it!!!!
take care!!!!
Life is complicated with lotta up and downs...
anybody can drive in a smooth road, bumpy roads brings out the driver in you...
if that made sense... I wonder...;)
@neha di .. ya di. i agree :) and no need to edit the post :)
@brocas - 'small' is very subjective :)
@nazish - whoo!!thanks so much dude. i really appreciate it :)
@apocalypse - thanks :)
Post a Comment