It's been said, 'Music, is love in search of a word'. What more can it seek when it finds an amazing rhyme? It then turns from just love, to romance. Romantic songs always and always make your day. And everybody at sometime or the other wishes to have a song of their own. You might listen to a song and say, 'How I wish that will be my story sometime'. Or you may even think, 'How can somebody love somebody so much?'. Or maybe, just 'Nice song yaar!'.Music is music to me, no two ways about me. Love loads and loads of songs. But there's one particular song, that always makes me go weak in my knees. It's a song by Ronan Keating, called 'You say it best when you say nothing at all'.Come on yaar, just the caption of the song is so impressive and it says it all!! I love a song more for its lyrics than music. Music and Lyrics are both equally essential for a song, I agree. But lyrics are something deeper than the music. Music can speak a different thing to different people. But lyrics say it out and touch your soul, in a very subtle way. Music and Lyrics of this song is so god-damn good!! .I'm sure all you guys would have heard this song. For those who haven't, here it goes-
Without saying a word, you can light up the dark
Try as I may, I could never explain
What I hear, when you don't say a thing
The smile on your face, lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes, saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me, whenever I fall
You say it best..
When you sayNothing at all...
All day long, I can hear people talking out loud
But when you hold me near, you drown out the crowd
Try as they may, they could never define
What's been said, between your heart and mine
The smile on your face, lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes, saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me, whenever I fall
You say it best..
When you sayNothing at all...
Isn't it awesome? I loved the movie in which the song is featured too - 'Notting Hill'. Oh, its my all time favourite movie. Amazing movie and amazing song :) This song was being played on my ipod and I felt I should write about it :)
p.s. - You can watch the video of this song at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuJrEBtmM1Q . I strongly recommend you do :)Chandana C. Shekar

8 comments:
I love love the song very much...i also agree that good lyrics are very important for a good song but at the same time i also think that lyrics and music complement each other in making a good song.....
anyways ..nice blog......seems that u r a great music lover.....
http://chayanpunetha.blogspot.com/
pls comment
yup i agree its a nice song and lyrics is the most important as if its not good then no matter how much good music is given it will not sound good.
Somewhere or the other we do relate ourselves with some songs as all depends on our mood or circumstances...i love the song "Only Time" by Enya !!!
take care!!!
Hii good blog and good spirit ....
http://iitianlife.blogspot.com/
pls comment
@chayan.. ya, i agree wid u that music and lyrics are both important. But i was just commenting 'comparitively' among the two.. :)
and yeah, im a music lover. and ill surely have a read at ur blog :)
@ashwin - thanks so muc.. will surely have a read at ur blog
@nazish- thanks dude :) thats a nice song as well..
hm, very nice song...have u heard phill collin's groovy kind of love? i find tht more remantic thn ths one...
haven heard that song di. will listen to it for sure :)
nice song and good choice.It feels like poetry of the heart and ecstasy after hearing it indescribable.True,best feelings are expressed in the silence.
@ yayaver - yup :)
Post a Comment