April 9, 2009

Friends!!! Huh!!!

In life, you get into a deja-vu kinda situations at times.There's a dialogue in the movie 'Bridget Jones' Diary - The edge of reason' which goes as - "Friends, they spend years trying to get you a boyfriend ; and the moment you get one, they instanstly tell you to dump him"..


I just felt something of the same sort today. I found a guy cute, and told a friend of mine about it as soon as I happened to talk to him. And I showed him his snap too. Mind you, I just find him cute. Just a crush that will pass away in no time. And yet, my friend instantly said "HE LOOKS GAY"!!! And he is assuring me about it too!!!Whoo...Now, thats quite a bit!!!


p.s. - I made him admit later that the guy in question doesn't look gay :)


Chandana C. Shekar

7 comments:

NR said...

lolz...that dialouge from the movie is certanly very true!!!
maybe your friend likes u thats what made him say something like that...its"maybe"!!!
lol

take care

Yayaver said...

Interesting!!!

Dr. Chandana Shekar said...

@nazish--- dude no way is he interested in me. i call him "bhai". we celebrate rakhi every year too :)

@yayaver --- thanks

NR said...

lolz....then its a brothers reaction....as most of them react in this mannner!!!I know this very well....lolz!!!!

Neha said...

huh!! girl, tht frd of urs must b interested in tht guy...tabhi to gay connection n all u see ... ;)

broca's area said...

snap?...u took his pic too?....!!!

Dr. Chandana Shekar said...

@ nazish.. ya, i agree.. maybe a brother's reaction :)

@neha-- na di, my friend's not interested in him for sure :)

@brocas-- na re...that guys on orkut. so showed his profile :)