Running around shopping is the only thing I've been doing nowadays other than my internship. Are you thinking, what's so new in that? Wait a minute, I've not shopped anything for myself!!! That's 'news' na? :) Shopped for Mom's birthday gift. Lotsa things for my aunt and uncle. They are going to USA to meet their son ( my cousin brother), so bought quite a few things for him. Went to the best places to buy all of them. Had to send it to my brother after all you see :). And I'm writing 5 digit accounts (all of them are true ones) :). Now all that's remaining is packing and I'll do it tomorrow.
My co-intern (my friend) caught chicken pox from nowhere yesterday. I agree that we are working in Dermat department. But we had never seen a case of chicken pox till yesterday. God knows from where she got it. Poor girl, she comes to the hospital in the morning with vesicles on her face and stuff and gets diagnosed as chicken pox. Couldn't see the look on her face. :( Miss her at work. Her parents are worried about her health and if whether the scars will remain for long, and this girl is worried about whether she will get leave or will she be marked absent!! Well, in one way , that's genuine you see. If at all she gets marked absent, she will have to do extra duty-days later!!! There is just one leave for every fifteen days as per rules, and she has already availed that before her chicken pox episode. Poor girl, hope she gets well soon and gets leave too :) Get back to work soon gal :)
My sister's been after my life since the past few days to make me lose weight and I'm running away from her. Hate exercising man. But I need to lose some weight sure. Hope I start running on the treadmill soon :) She's got to know that I write a blog and she read it yesterday. She saw dedications for my brother and mom on my blog, and has started nagging me to write something on my blog for her. She says 'it's no big deal' that I've written two poems for her!!! Well, little ones you see!! :) Oh yeah, think of the devil and the devil appears. She's come to my room now saying 'hi, wasup'. I know for sure ki its not just a 'wasup' and there's something more coming up. So I better sign off now and see what mischief she's upto !!!
Chandana C. Shekar
8 comments:
hope ur frd gets well soon...bout shopping, i share the same feeling re...even i ve been shopping for others for quite sme time...
lucky u ve a sister...i ve only 1 brother - elder one - n he used to annoy me all the time...now he is grown up finally... ;)
thanks for the wishes di.. hope it works for her :)
Siblings are fun na? :) even if they annoy u, u love them loads :)
yaa thats true ..... siblings are a class apart .... u cant stop loving em
feel sad for ya friend and hope she's well soon!!!
ya i think your sis is right that even she deserves a post on her here as u have not been fair to her..lol!!! I have been the youngest in my family so i really miss having someone younger to me....the feeling must b nice i suppose!!!
u r a doctor n u should take care of your health so your sis is right here again as u should be on treadmill from 2morrow as just 15 mins of it is enough!!!
take care!!!!
my friend too got it last week..poor chap!!..
luckily i dont have sis..only 2 bros[elder]!..:)
@ashwin - i agree :)
@pratap- hope ur fren gets well soon too :) and hey, sisters are nice re :) as nice as brothers :)
@nazish- ya, the feeling of havin a younder sis is really nice :)
and abt runnin on the treadmill, i intend to start it soon :)
nice article.... its always interesting to write our daily life hmmmm.... your article seems to be interesting because you telling the simple things in an interesting way....
thanks hariom
Post a Comment