
17 days of internship and Oh Yes, I get my chance to assist a surgery. Do I call it surgery or a procedure? A procedure maybe. But it took one and a half hours. Well, I assisted a Micro Punch Grafting :) . I placed 6 grafts myself too :) Though its not the first surgery I've ever assisted ( I've assisted my mom whose a gynaecologist quite a few times), the fact that its the first one I 'washed' (my hands) for, in the hospital I'm officially doing my internship makes it feel so special :). And I liked it :). I always love the 'First Time' in every aspect of life. First medal, first award, first concert, First monsoons, first birthday gift, first crush, and on and on and on..And this is no exception. I'm happy about it :) Was excited the whole day. :) This happened around 5 days ago, but never got to write about it. Now, i finally wrote about it too.Yippee.. :)
p.s. : I'm liking Dermatology :)
Chandana C. Shekar
5 comments:
well, congrats girl...1st surgery under ur belt...keep going n keep doing great stuff...god bless!!!
congrats....u'll remember this throughout your life and hope in whatever surgery u put your hand...is successful.
take care!!!!
thanks both of u :)
congrats:)...so u joinig skin in pg?...
na..nothin like dat re...
Post a Comment