My loyalty shifted. After six years. From Orkut to facebook. From Vodafone to Airtel. Facebook because its a lot more interesting than Orkut. Airtel because the Vodafone people pissed me off.
'Cruise Control' by Maraih Carey. Had been wanting that hello tune since so long. It never functioned on Vodafone. Got it now. yayy yayy Airtel ;-).
Infrapatellar bursitis is aka Clergyman's knee aka Vicar's knee aka Parson's knee aka Carpet layer's knee. And we are supposed to learn all these for the exam?With many more such mess-makers? Why can't it just be called infrapatellar bursitis? Is this like a nick name thing??
When my mom herself is not bothered about me being single yet, I wonder why my mom's brother's wife's mother's brother's wife's daughter (yeah, I got it right) is breaking her head about getting me hooked to somebody!! It's not gonna work dear!!
I have a North Indian friend who did his graduation from Mysore. He called me up today and said, "Thumba dina aaythu. Kannadadhalli maathadbeku" ( i.e. It's been so long, wanna talk in Kannada.). That's nice baby :-) :-).
A friend of mine bought Nokia X6 recently. I'm waiting to see it. Wanna see the Nokia version of my phone (S.E. Satio). Well, my phone's any day got better features, but still, curiosity u see ;-).
My friend Moo started his internship postings in the department of OBG in our hospital. As it goes with that department ( I stress again that the department here refers only n only to the one in our hospital), we started gossipping about how pathetic and weird and what-not the people out there are. And midway during the conversation, he said, "No wonder all these male gynaecologists here seem like they are suffering from loss of libido". ROFL. That was a real good one. I guess there is no intern who walks out of that department without getting frustrated with the people out there!!
My sister pledged to God that she would quit chicken for a year if she gets through medical entrance exam. Whoo!! I'm wondering how would that help? Is it like God was denied chicken everywhere and she is doing him a favour by giving him her share for a year?
My blog gets a regular visitor from San Jose, California. And very punctual. As soon as my blog post comes up, I get the update on the Feedjit that somebody from San Jose visited. Feeling all nice about it ;-).Can you please tell me who you are? I would love to know :).
I hardly receive sms on my phone nowadays. Everybody's busy getting married or studying you see. And whenever I do get, majority of them say, "Whats up? What studying?" Oh shit! That reminds me. Gotta get back to books. Ta..
Smiley smiley,
Chandana C. Shekar
17 comments:
Well be it Airtel or Vodafone all are same...airtels customer care is also not good :)!!!
People in the family have this problem as to b more interested in what others do that whats happening in their house...again same case everywhere :)
My husband has got X6. I dont know about Satio, but I own a Xperia. X6 and its features are good for that price I must say. But none can beat the Xperia.
:-) I shifted my loyalty to Facebook very recently. Anyway, I am not too much into social networking.
San Jose, CA? It might be me sometimes. If I login from my office network, few times the traffic gets routed from CA depending on which connectivity I choose.
Few other blogger friends also confirmed with me if I were in CA :-)
But I cant say its me definitely!! You might indeed have some reader from San Jose!! :-)
Bere enu kelasa ildaga maddid blog anta chennagi gottagutte... Good one:) smiley smiley:) maja madu:)
Well well .. sms I alreayd told u the reason about that :) he hehe I know i know what u will say ?
dont know about San Jose If i log from my office netwerk then it sometimes comes as from states , we cant watch footbal world cup online caue it thinks we are in different Region...
why wud north india talk in kannada .. You wanna talk with me in punjabi :)
No idea about X6 but i will say what Insignia said Xperia is good ... though i dont know how to use it still :)
two thumbs up chandu!! your best blog entry yet according to me(got nothing to do with u mentioning me!!!) but its witty, funny and short eough to want to read more..!!great job..
P.S. i'm neither studying nor getting married so do msg me and i'm sure u wont be reminded of books!!!!!
Nice post :)
Every telephone operator sucks. All are awful.
So many nick names to Clergymans knee hehe...I experienced that when I prepared for pre medicals.
well, when I visit, it shows someone visited from Delhi, even though Delhi is 500 kms away from my place :-)
well expressed ur thoughts
Facebook! I wonder which person on earth doesn't have an account there yet :P
i wish all the luck to your sister but quitting would be quite a task for her :)
nice post!!
can relate myself to dis as me too shifted my loyality to facebook after being loyal to orkut for so many years :P
keep smiling :)
keep rocking :)
gud 2 know wat all u've been doing etc..par hoping u dont shift whn it comes to ur guy..;)..coz tats wat am doing a lot :D
@mazish- even i found airtel customer care not that gr8.
@insignia- yeah, u had told me ki u have xperia. satio is really good. im very happy with its functionin. its a bit expensive compared to other phones, but no regrets. :)
looks like a lotta ppl shiftin to FB :)
and if its u from san jose, thank u ;)
@manju- thanks :) u readin from calicut? ncie to see u :)
@bikram- ha! there you go!! u know my number now dear :) i guess i get is logged in from 'oslo' when u read my blog.
hey, the north indian wants to talk in kannada coz he lvied here for 5 years, talked the language, liked it n now is missin it. whats the prob?? i wud surely love to leaarn punjabi if u can teach me :) distance education;) lolz
@harsha- :)
@gaurav- :) thanks for readin
@deepak- thank u :)
@deepa- :)
@neha- thanks for readin :) yeah, every tom, dick n harry has an account there!!
@anonymous- sorry, i didnt get what ur tryin to say
Even I shifted from Orkut to facebook ... and from vodafone to Airtel :).. And yeah, even my relatives are worried for me being single..Lolzzz.. It was interesting post.. Enjoyed reading it.
@ann- thank u :)
u seem 2b a lot innocent..so dont want 2 say much ;)
lols.. good luck for your sister to get into medicine !!! n good luck for the chickens !!
that decreased sms thingy happens rite after final year !! me missing the sms'es too... everybody is so damn bisi !!
yeah. everybody is very bee-jee :(
thanks for my sis. she got into medicine. but a college 13 hours form home :(. 400 seats added in total to the next round of counselling. so a few will come to general merit. hoping to get some college more near to our place. thank u anyways arun :)
Post a Comment