Met with an accident. Some *$*#@ bugger who didn't know how to drive his car was the cause for it. :( If I had just passed 3 houses, I would have reached home and would've been as safe as a puppy in its kennel. But unfortunately, that guy had to turn his car sharply to the right without an indicator 3 houses away from my house and I had to fall. Hurt my leg badly. Fortunately, just lacerations and abrasions, and no fractures or displacements. My knee is dressed royally and I'm not able to flex my knee. So, I'm not able to walk properly, just limping around in the house. I just hope the wounds heal soon and I won't have to undergo delayed primary suturing or something of that sort. Yet, I thank myself for being slow at that point of time. The impact would've been more if I was driving fast maybe.
It was just a day that I had joined the gym and I was a bit too enthu about it. And now, I won't be able to go for a few days :( . Just wishing if I hadn't gone to the gym yesterday. My membership would've started later itself. Now that my membership has started, I feel so bad that the money is going waste there. And yeah, I 'wanted' to go work out :( . Missing going there big time :(
My vehicle is not moving at all. Wonder what's with it. My parents are now bent on me buyin a car. But I prefer the scooter. The worst thing is that, my parents are telling me that I'm not supposed to ride my vehicle atleast for a week coz my foot needs rest. Oh god! I hate travelling by auto or waiting for my parents to pick me up. :(
I got leave for two days from hospital. But I wonder If I'll be able to walk around properly when I get back on friday, coz paedo postings has a lot of walking around to do. I wonder If I'll even get back on friday. Have a follow-up at the ortho on thurday evening. Let's see..Well, had plans of taking leave and going to Bangalore next week. But now, my leaves are inevitably meant for sitting at home :(
All of this, just for somebody else's 'mistake' as what that bugger calls it. I swear, I royally curse that ^%&&&$#* who was driving the car. For no mistake of mine, I am to suffer. That guy must be roaming around somewhere doing nothing useful in life this moment, when I'm sitting here at home and blogging coz I'm getting bugged!!
I always knew what suffering meant. I know that my wounds are noting compared to what I see at the hospital. But now I know for sure, what people feel when you dress up their leg and ask them not to move it for days together. Well, my heart's with them sure.
Well, I want to get back to being a 'doctor', from being a 'patient'. ASAP!!
Chandana C. Shekar
10 comments:
take care karo madam...rest properly...its fine ya, gym will start again soon...
I agree with u on the car wala point...traffic kills man...
get well soon buddy :)
thanks di :)
Thats really sad...take care and dont put stress o that part of your body.
Dont curse the fellow as whatever happens...its bec it had to. Maybe god had some better plan for u...u dont know. Your lucky its not something serious. Common your a doctor ... n you'll should b cool. Forgive that man and inshaallah u'll be fine as always very soon.
take rest...i think u needed a vacation!!
awww
sad.
i hope u recover soon
2 wheeling drive is anytime dangerous u must go in for the car tat ur parents r giving u
:)
doc to a patient...its nice to be in others shoes for tsome time!!...lol
tc...gws!!
Oh it's really ok to get a break from routine!! Sitting at home is a luxury which some people can't afford. And physical wounds unlike emotional ones, only require some time to heal!! No big deal..Don't stress yourself out!! Tc.
Ohh...Get well soon n getbk to workout soon...
TC :)
@nazish.. thanks..
@neha.. thanks ..
@pratap- i want my shoes back!!!
@illuminator- oh yeah, i agree. physical injuries are better to deal with than mental ones. anyways, im relaxed now. angers come down a bit :)
@urvashi.. thanks :)
how sad...:(
tis can happen only in india ;)
else hope 2u u back in action soon doc :)
@bard- thanks :)
Post a Comment