I, for the last few hours thought things were being mean to me for no fault of mine. But as they say, 'always look at the brighter side'. Things could have gone worse. There are things that go a lot more worse with a lot of people. Sometimes, your heart goes to them sure when you listen to their stories. But quite a few times, when things are not so grave, and just bad enough to make your jaw open up in awe, it might make you laugh, but can be really embarrassing to the person who goes through it. You may end up laughing at their plight, but had you been in their place, you would've had a pain in your ass too!!Need examples? How are these?
"Today when I was talking to my boyfriend over lunch about how hectic my work is and how stressed out I am, coz of my job, he took out his phone and said his boss is texting and it is important. But I could see the reflection of the game of tetris reflecting onto his glasses from the phone!!"
"I saw a kid crying and stopped and asked him as to what happened. All I got, was a kick in my groin"
"Today I discovered that a $40 phone cover does not protect a $500 phone when a 5 year old throws it down from a 4th floor balcony"
"Today I received a text message from my sister saying, 'Good that technologies in condoms have improved so much this day, that mistakes like you don't happen anymore'.Today's my birthday"
One thing that is common with all of these instances, is that, all these lines are followed by, 'f my life!". Wondering where I heard these? Well, I read them . At http://www.fmylife.com/. No prizes for guessing what 'f' stands for!! Check out the site for more. Maybe it'll make you feel better when you feel that your life sucks. Maybe a stress buster. Or maybe a simple time pass!! I feel, it's worth a check, once at least :)
Chandana C. Shekar
13 comments:
oh my, i tel u smthng, tht girl is duffer who didnt kick the guy at tht moment whn she spotted hm playing the game...wil surely chk out tht site...first i wanna chk tht comment on ur post ;)
@neha di- hehehe.lolz. u wud have kicked him right if u were in her place, i know for sure :) . well, that comment about the accident is not on my post. its something that somebody told me in person. :)
Back to back posts these days from you!
May be your accident was for this!
hahahah...too good!!
loved them...
rofl!!
bunch of jokers!
Happy birthday dear!!
@karthicAk- ya dude, gettin bored sittin at home.
@swatantra- its not my birthday :)
@nazish and pratap- yup :)
o gr8 man
rofl
fuck this comment m checking out this site first :P
:)
@neha.. lolz :)
lol! that website is growing much poular.
@zainulabidin- yup :)
Well...too efective statements......
I hv been on the site earlier... bt i nvr thot of writing abt it on the blog..
F###ingly innovative... is all I can say... :D
@urvashi- :-)
Post a Comment