Had a relaxed day. Friends came over to visit. Watched two movies. Went to the hospital for follow-up. My knee dressing has been removed and the wounds' better. Got haemarthrosis too, but swelling has reduced than day before yesterday. Got my leave at my hospital extended for 3 more days. Now need to get a medical certificate. Formalities man!!!
I want to write about some advice that I was given by someone regarding my accident. She said , "The next time this happens, don't shout at the person who hit your vehicle. Stay quiet, cry if you want to, show that your hurt, and tell him that he is harassing you because you're a girl and you shall take this matter to the Women's commission". What the hell ya!! Why are you getting women's commission here? And what does 'cry if you want to' mean? I wonder!! No comments anyways!!! You guys can ponder over this with your own views. I found it weird though! Heights of feminism maybe..
Well, nothing else with the day. Nothing exciting to talk about. Maybe I'll watch one more movie and then hit the bed :). Thanks everybody for all the wishes :). Cheers :)
Chandana C. Shekar
8 comments:
Recover soon doc :)
u'r patients need u :D
hahaha, must be some frustrated soul...thts why such an abstract comment...take care babe...:)
@bard- thanks :)
@neha di- hehe.I wonder :) and thanks for the wishes :)
hahaha...'Women's commission', seriously!!! Hmm...any publicity is not bad publicity!!!
u take care of your knee!!!
@ nazish- ya, publicity sure :) thanks for wishes :)
good 2 hear tat ur doing good
tat was some hilarious advice lol
:)
@neha- yup :)
he he.. woman's commission... talk about hyper feminist attitude...
where the heck sud we guys report to...??? Animal welfare??? :P
Post a Comment