I kinda have this intense urge to write something since yesterday. I've been bragging people around me to tell me some topic that I can write something really nice on. But I don't know why people over-estimate my calibre. They suggest topics that will need a minimum write of a few pages!! I don't mean to write so much. I just want to write an article for my blog that's short and effective enough to create an impact (good or bad, is left to the reader) in the reader's mind. But looks like bad luck is on vacation somewhere around me. I haven't got a topic of interest yet!! The ones that are flashing up here and there in some corner of my mind are just not worth writing about.
Well anyways, looks like again I'll have to write some random stuff. Nothing great happened today. Yet, I feel it's something exciting, coz it's been a 'chit chat day' today. I spent the morning on the phone with my aunt and my cousin's wife until it was time to go to the hospital for my follow-up. Late morning passed by chit chatting with Mommy dearest :). No doubt I'm her best company when she is cooking :). Had a friend come down to visit me in the afternoon. I'm a patient now you see ;-). He got me a big dairy milk bar. Wow!! I'm haappiiee.. lolz. Had two more friends come down in the evening. So all I did today was chit chat, and somewhere in between, bits of gossip too ;). Was a nice day all in all .
But yeah, one thing I heard about was really irritating. Somebody in authority to give me leave at my hospital, has a doubt that I've not met with an accident and I'm just making it up!! Heights!! First of all, when I called that person to ask for leave, I wasn't even asked as to how I am doing now, or do I have fractures. But yeah, I was surely told to get the medical certificate or else I shall have to repeat these particular days of internship. But that person went and asked my co-interns whether I was really hurt or was I making it up. My friend says that that question was accompanied by a sarcastic smile. And I sure can imagine that!!! What the hell on earth man!! If I had to make it up, I would say vomiting or back pain or even dengue fever (that's everywhere nowadays) and would have taken the certificate for that. Why would I say that I can't walk!! Wonder what people think!! If the same thing happens to their kith and kin and they are not given leave, I wonder how this person would react. I would love to see that, any day, any time. Anyways, at the end of the day, who cares what such people think. All I need is my leave. And about such mean questions and comments that are passed, well, all we end up doing- is bitch about it :).
Okies. I better go do something. hmm...not watch movies for sure. Have been watching two per day since the time I'm at home :). I think I should study a bit. My table looks so clean!! By the way, my legs far better :). See you guys soon when I can find something to write on. Cheers :)
Chandana C. Shekar
6 comments:
am j...
from tue i have obg:(
don feel j. im injured. u aren :)
i have community from nexxt wednesday
U will always find people of that kind wherever u go!! Just dont give a dam to these kinds of people!!
hope u r recovering fast n well !!
take care!!
@nazish-- yup :)
well well, first the neighbour with tht comment and now this authority fella...kya hoga tera???
enjoy the movies...even I am not too well, upset stomach...so wil be home tomo :(
@neha-- hehehe.. oh im still havin prob with my leave at hospital. its still not sanctioned. im supposed to meet the 'acting HOD' tomor coz the HOD is on leave. well, hope i get my leave :-!
you get well soon :)
Post a Comment