:-) Hiya everyone,
A dreaded exam, loads of sleep, a much awaited long holiday, time spent with my best friend, time spent with family, a festival and now,.... Me back and blank.Yeah, I'm back on my blog, but I don't know what to write on.It feels like I'm having a thought block (That's a deja-vu from my exam on last sunday, but that was a dangerous block).Maybe I need some warming up.
Until then, there is an old poem of mine, that I had written when I was preparing for my third year MBBS exams - 'Musings at Ophthalmology'. Somehow Ophthal never goes down well with me. And the same status existed even when I was preparing for PG entrance. That was among the last subjects that I studied. And this poem is now featured in this month's N-zine. Have a read at this link.
And at namma masthmysore.com , had written a poem 'Happy New Year Mysore' . Do have a read. If any of my Mysore friends are reading this, there is a fun quiz at www.masthmysore.com at 10pm everyday called MYQ. It's a pictionary about Mysore and it's fun to play. I play it. A bunch of fun people do. Do join in. I'm sure you shall enjoy it.You can even get them on facebook. :)
I have a lot of posts to read on your blogs my blog-friends, and I shall love doing that.
See ya'll soon..
Until then, take care, have fun, enjoy life..
Loads of Love,
Chandana C. Shekar
9 comments:
Nice Blog !
Thanks for publicizing your Addiction(MyQ) :P
Loved the poem.. welcome back..
Also learnt that there is an H in OpHthalmology :D
yeah read the poem in Nzine :D
welcome back :D
welcome back..and congratulations for the century of followers :)
heyyyy budddyyyy...missed u Dr...so nice to c ya back..no dont dare disappear again..Promise? at least not from GM blog..ok? good girl..hey congrats on century yar..(followers)...am sure more centuries r waiting to unfurl..cheers friend..cya
nice poem
@ajay- thanks for droppin by... and myq- ;) ;)
@srikanth- ;-)
@rajlakshmi- thank u :)
@ramesh-lol. i dont intend to disappear again until n unless im forced to ;)... thanks for the wishes.. :)
@di- thank u :)
@sm- thank u :)
welcome welcome back...
looking forward to reading more on ur blog..
Bikram's
thank ya paaji ;)
Post a Comment