After writing for neha di's birthday, now that I'm here, I wanna put down something that's stirring in my mind since really long. Life is weird. The people who you come across in your life are weird. When you don't even think of giving a person a second look, that person tries to woo you. When you actually look at him/her, he pretends as though you don't exist at all. You love somebody else and your parents try to get you fixed up with somebody else. All that you know about your guy, is all about 'him'. And all that your parents know about the guy they look for you, is all about 'his parents'. Caste or financial status maybe the last thing on your list, but it shall sure be the headline on their 'requisites to meet' for the guy. Ufff!! Such a 'mind-shake', if I can call it that!!!
Why can't life be taken in a simple way? Why shud it be complicated so much?? As though there aren't enough things and bosses to complicate life, why do we start our own issues?? Well, I talk all this, and a friend of mine says that I myself complicate things in life!! Whoo!! Well, truly speaking, he's right. He is one guy who I know who makes life seem very very easy. It's not that he doesn't have problems in life. He sure does have his own share. But yeah, he knows how to tackle life. I swear its a pleasure to spend time with him. He does sure make you feel that your problems are not problems at all!! I dono If i put that sentence perfect. But I'm damn sure of one thing- he does make life seem easy.. Well, I dono If I've changed myself after being with him for quite sometime, but I sure hope I do. :)
Talking about such species, there are others too, 'Typical ones'. Someone who really changed your life big time!. Someone who changed your life- a wee bit maybe. Someone who loves you like crazy, for whom you mean the world and yet, you don't feel a thing and you can't help it either. MOST IMPORTANTLY, your 'ideal guy'. Your perfect 10/10. The person against whom you would never have any complaints. Somebody , of whom, everything and every damn thing seems right , right and just too right. Somebody, who you thought existed only in your dreams and your friends always told you there is no perfect 10/10.. Well, I disagree. I totally disagree. You can come across your perfect 10/10. I swear you can , if your lucky enough and take a proper look. Now all those who are reading this, please don't conclude that I'm saying from my own experience. I'm sure my brother is gonna call me after he reads this and ask me who this guy is.. lolz.. I'm just saying generally people!! I've got friends around you see.. So, 'general knowledge' I would say. ;-) If you really don't believe, then you may believe what you may!! ;) ( I learnt that line from somebody too ;)). But when you get to know that 'you' are not that guy's perfect 10/10, its such a heart wreck I swear. It's just then, that you actually wish that you had never come across him. But yeah, If it was the case with me, I wud surely rejoice that atleast the guy of my dreams exists!! In real world!! It's a different story that some other stupid bitch is gonna have him instead of me ;). Come on guys, I can atleast say 'bitch' to vent my anger and frustration out, can't I???!!??? Unlucky me and 'lucky pig' her!!! What about him, well , I dono :)
Well, here I go again, Life's weird. Off late I've been posted at the 'labour room' at hospital. Kids are born there day in and day out. Every time a kid is born and it's sleeping happily in the warmer there, only one thought crosses my mind- Wish life was always in this stage. No tensions, no hassles. Well, anyways, Life's a mixture at present. I enjoy few moments and few moments get me as low as possible. Or maybe I shud say that, few people keep me happy and few bitches get me low!! Same thing happened today too.One slut got me so royally irritated that hours have passed and I'm not yet out of it!! I should learn new 'gaalis' for her now. I'll google it maybe. I've never in my life felt that I should slap anybody, but her- oh yeah, sure anytime!Even on behalf of others too!! May god never and ever bless that female!! I wonder why is she even a female!!! She should have been born a lizard!! Chipkali saali !!!The worst part is that, she spoils my day and then asks me as to why I'm upset!! Bloody @%$&*@@#^$#...AArrrggghh!!! The more I think of her, the more I'm gonna get irritated. Fugget it. Well, that's something that's on my mind right now. It's very absurd and scattered, but ..well, something atleast :)
Next time for the rest
Love you all and hate 'her' sure.
Keep in touch people :)
Cheers
Loads and loads of Love,
Chandana C. Shekar
6 comments:
Deep.. very Deep
oh labour....12hrs shift??...enjoy!:P
temper do raise in labour rooms!!..lol....
@shenoy-- thanks for readin dude.. :) by the way, y did u delete ur earlier comment? and heym, congo on ur job(s) and graduation :)
@pratap- ya i agree.. imagine i have night shift today and have to go to wards duty from tomor. wonder how many continous hours i shall end up workin..
hey dear, check this link...
http://nehasilam.blogspot.com/2009/11/tag-o-mania.html
I havew tagged and awarded u there...that time u were off the blogger though..:)
sure di :) thanks . i think ill be regular here for sometime now. do keep track :) ill be honoured
Post a Comment