July 11, 2009

What does my birthday say about me?!?!?!?


I took this so called 'Quiz' on orkut, which said "What does your birthday say about you?". It was supposed to assess my personality based on my birthday. I don't believe much in such things, but yeah, curiosity sometimes makes you try such stuff. This is what I found as 'result' after answering to a couple of questions. Well, let's just see what I think about it. And hey, all you people who know me well, please do leave your views about how well these traits suit me. Just inquisitive (and jobless at the moment) you see ;-)


Attractive personality,sexy. - I should take people's opinion about it.

Affectionate.- That I am :)

Shy and reserved.- Not really. I am, only at times. It all depends on the people and circumstances.

Secretive.- Depends again.

Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic.- Oh yeah, dead sure about that :)

Loves peace and serenity.- Any day , any time :)

Sensitive to others.- Yup. But if u piss me off, I really don't care what happens in your life.

Loves to serve others.- I'm a Doctor after all you see :)

Easily angered.- Yes, yes, Oh yes!!

Trustworthy.- Very much. I flaunt it ;-)

Appreciative and returns kindness.- I do, I do.

Observant and assesses others.- I would say, not really.

Revengeful.- I don't think so. But I can never think of helping people who have ticked me off.

Loves to dream and fantasize.- Yup, very much. I dream a lot.

Loves traveling.- Yes, i enoy journerys.

Loves attention.- Everybody does :) But I become conscious at times. Should change that.In the process of doing that.

Hasty decisions in choosing partners.- Really?? Should wait and watch.

Loves home decors.- Yeah.

Musically talented.- Oh yeah. I'm a trained Carnatic Classical Singer. I play the Keyboard big time. Can manage to play the Violin. So yeah, true :)

Loves special things.- Obviously :) Everybody will :)

Moody.- This is one word that would best describe me I guess. Many of my friends say so :)
Chandana C. Shekar

14 comments:

NR said...

Wow your a trained Carnatic Classical singer & play the Keyboard.... can manage to play the violin, thats great ya. So your a doctor with multiple talents and cure not only with your medical treatment but singing too..great. Only the hot temper is what that does not go well with your beautiful profession...lol!!!

Was nice...came to know a lot about u doctor!!!

take care

Arun Kumar said...

singing+keyboard+violin = Dr.Multitalent.

"if u piss me off, I really don't care what happens in your life."

Have to learn this from you... awesome attitude..

Anand said...

Aren't these prediction like free size garments?

'Fits everybody"!!

Dr. Chandana Shekar said...

@nazish- thanks for the compliments. music was my all time fav in school . so all that started then. now i hardly play once in a while. but i enjoy everytime i do. and sure, im not gonna sing to heal anybody . heheh
:)
i know anger is a negative trait. but ya, im short tempered. and i will try changin it. been tryin since ages, with no benefits :)


@arun-thanks for the compliments.. ya dude,shud have a bit of attitude in life. just that i don feel a wee bit of care also for anybody who ticks me off. if somebody's not good to u, i don see why u have to be good to them :)

@anand- ya they are. but somewhere few things wont fit and u will need ur alterations and fittings..

Anonymous said...

interesting post............

Anonymous said...

oh.. wow.. looking ahead to take it m yself on orkut too.. n u r trained classical singer thts really grt gal.. !! me too love singing n painting..

Neha said...

hot tempered and moody...well tht most of the girls are rite? so pretty normal...and doc, i m very impressed with ur musical talents...dame cool...keep it up..

broca's area said...

nice ans...special things means?:P

glad to know u can dance and play...good talent:)

Anand said...

I have a doubt. Why is this post playing hide and seek?

Dr. Chandana Shekar said...

@vijay and riya- thanks :)

@pratap- special means special.. :) anythin other than ordinary:) well, kidding man...but i guess thats how i can explain the word special. and hey, i cant dance. not trained atleast :)

@anand - wat hide and seek? im sorry, couldn get u..


@neha di- thanks :)

Anand said...

I commented yesterday morning and then I was here hours back and i found this post missing.

Swatantra said...

Wow!! Inspiring post!! I always seen the doctors behind the books.. You are really an amazing person!!

You can do so many things with hot temper... never mind.

Vijai said...

As a developer I will tell you this doc....don't you believe those online personality quizzes. We(developers) ain't got a iota of an idea about birth dates, we just create some friggin calendar and tag them adjectives by the dozens. Just wanted to let you know that we developers are a shady lot and wouldn't want to have a decent doctor getting conned...lol. Peace out \m/

Dr. Chandana Shekar said...

@anand- no idea dude

@vijai- thanks a lot for that. yeah, i don believe in these things as such. just curiosity makes me take up such quizzes.nice time pass.

@swatantra- thanks :)