Finally the fifteen days of casualty postings got over. And it was a good experience in total. Though it was hectic, the only thing I hated there was the fights that used to happen when patients' attenders were told that no beds are available and the patient's condition is bad and they had to take the patient immediately to some other hospital. Had nice co-interns to work with and when you have nice colleagues, you can work anywhere!!Don't you guys agree? :) I learnt a lot of things in the 15 days of casualty postings that I never learnt in the 4.5 years of my MBBS life.
Chandana C. Shekar
4 comments:
Thats what u know field experience is important and different to class room teaching. Unless n until u do practical u cant get confidence and know what that thing actually is all about. M sure this learning of yours will surely help u in future.
If u have nice colleagues in the workplace then the product output will be good and satisfying.I agree with that!!!
yup
so true..u really learn a lot now...!!...
yup :)
Post a Comment