March 28, 2009

One messy day


Nothing happened the way i wanted today:

1. I got up late.

2. I realised there was no petrol in my vehicle.

3. I was late to work.

4. Too many patients at hospital. ( That's not that bad anyways)

5. My friend who was supposed to come shopping with me had to quit.

6. I lost my ear ring ( It was a new one and it was something I wore for the first time today).

7. My phone fell again.

8. I searched the whole of D.D.Urs road and i couldn't one simple plain white top to go with the skirt i had bought for my birthday party. And now all my plans for the party are ruined!!!

9. I fought with my best friend. Actually, that fool fought with me.

10. All in all, I feel irritated and frustrated.
Chandana C. Shekar

7 comments:

NR said...

whenever one gets up late...i have experienced this the day goes bad!!!!

thats why if u get up late then take time n just plan what one has to do n rush with things...thats what i do..n it works

take care

S A J I T H said...

I wish i dont hav a day like tthis :(


vist mine..

\http://sajithonline.blogspot.com/2008/11/i-still-remember-you.html

Neha said...

hope u ve had a nice birthday after all the ruckus mentioned here...wish u once again a very happy bday...post ur 1st bday as a doctor experience ths time :)

Dr. Chandana Shekar said...

@ nazish - ill see to that the next time i get up late :)

@sajith - betcha!!

@neha di - sure di.. will do in a while :)

Parth J Dave said...

This schedule must have ruined anybody's day! I think waking up late is the most important factor in spoiling one's day.

Yayaver said...

serendipity of all wrong happennings......
Have a good day in future..

Dr. Chandana Shekar said...

:) thanks yayaver